Crypto investors and natives come across different protocols and projects whose launching is done by a variety of blockchains that supports the investing process. Thus, it is quite hard and a challenging task for the investors dealing with crypto. Through most of the crypto, investors ask people to conduct DYOR and research, it is challenging how a person can conduct the research process. This review will guide you on how to research different crypto projects that every person should think of.
Collect Website Information
When you get to hear of any kind of crypto projects, this review has the different steps that you need to put in mind.
Visit the Official Website and Determine its Use
The main red flags that every person ought to check is the website that has a poor design and one that uses vague language. At all times, websites should ensure they communicate properly with the help of a professional design. In case the design is not proper, has design errors or spelling errors, you will get a closure of the website and thus will never look back at any given time.
In case I don't fully understand the project that I am getting into, I will prefer to exit. There is a necessity to have the best basic levels as they will get you to understand what you will get yourself into. Thus, you will have a great conviction while holding the different crypto prices.
Check on the Roadmap
At all times, ensure you check on the project's roadmap. It gives a great determination whenever a team gets to check in the general growth of the company. Besides, you will have a glean on the website you have selected and the team which is involved with it. Besides, there are different technical expertise that guides in the general execution of the vision of the project. The team involved in the general founding ensures the launching process takes place successfully
Check on the Backers and Investors
You should always collect the information on the website backers and investors. The major big names include DeFi capital, Binance Labs, Blockchain Capital, Arrington Capital, Spartan, and Arrow three capital. When you have more investors that back the whole team, you will have a project with great confidence.
Collection of External Sources of Information
When you have full knowledge of what different projects do, you will get the chance of reading and find adequate external sources of information. Adding to that, you will get the chance to gather a lot of information on any red flags that may take place in the different projects.
The Main External Sources that you Should Always Check Include
1. The crypto natives are known to reside on SubReddit and Twitter. It is in this place where the different discussions and information takes place. When you visit the subreddit thread and Twitter, you will determine the strength of the communities that are surrounding the different projects.
2. In the case of Twitter, a person should check on the projects which are following the Twitter influencers that are prominent. A person may purchase the Twitter followers with ease and this implies you will identify the different red flags that occur with ease. While working on a new account with many followers, the key influencers are of great necessity.
3. A person should check on the surrounding sentiments. Besides, different protocols guide people to share different kinds of projects.
4. The other option involves joining the different telegram groups which guide the discussion of like-minded crypto enthusiasts.
Determine a Project is Undervalued or Overvalued
When you go through the different phases, you will understand the projects which are undervalued and the ones which are overvalued.
1. The main step that any person should take is checking on the price movement on the chart. When the price is high, a person should check for retracements. It is not recommended for people to chase high unless they have high convictions because of the research that a person conducts. You will have a small position initiation, especially on the price movement as you wait for the whole retracement process.
2. In addition to the price movement, it is best to check on the project's market cap. It is best to consider the projects whose market cap is below $450 million. The cap projects have a high market and thus there is a need of making a comparison based on the TVL market cap ratio. Other different protocols have great determination on what is on fair current and upside value.
3. The market cap of Luna is $17 billion and uses the $9 billion TVL. There are different protocols whose launch is earmarked with the help of an ecosystem. Solana costs $40 billion and has $10 billion of TVL. If the comparison is not taking place apple to apple, a person should assume the overall rational market. The cost of Luna is quite similar to that of Solana especially while the comparison is done with TVL.
4. Through the different exercises, you will acquire a project mental price. It gives confidence and conviction which helps in the purchase of different positions, especially after a 50% drop.
5. While on Chain Debrief, it is best to make a comparison on the pulse tool which makes the procedure much easier for users who utilize the TVL protocol tools. Though this is the first version you will come across, it is best to try it out. This implies you will have adequate feedbacks which gives different kinds of improvements.
While you use crypto, it is best for every person to size on their position. There is no way best way which offers great conviction on our different projects. With high amounts, you will succeed in the overall project allocation process.
Website Age and SEO
Our website revolves around blockchain and Crypto. This website has helped a lot in changing peoples mind, especially in the money world. Besides, the blockchain and crypto applications give greater services rather than just money. Their team has a firm Chain Debrief which has crypto that guides to bring a fundamental change on how the future looks like. This implies you will get to connect, educate and inform the community of the whole global investments.
Matt's Weekly Blog + Guest Posts From Crypto Experts